Uses200 words. Time to Read: About 2 minutes.
Wes Bos does this thing that I think is cool. He has a page on his site called Uses, where he lays out all of the tools and things that he uses. I think that's neat, helps developers come together, and can provide neat new tools to people that have never heard of them before. So, without further ado:
- VS Code! It's super awesome. Awesome enough to pull me over from Sublime Text even.
- I use a theme called An Old Hope. Star Wars! I also really like the Panda theme, when I need something different.
- Currently, my favorite font is Fira Code. I'm a big fan of the programming symbol ligatures.
- I use iTerm2 on my laptop. I haven't found a terminal on Windows that I like better than the integrated one in VS Code.
- Zsh and oh-my-zsh
- Alfred to replace Mac Spotlight
- Spectacle for Mac window management
- Spark for email. It's so smart/intelligent!
- Duet for using Ipad as another screen. Worth. It.
- Not really an app, but I use bullet journaling to keep track of my life.